Your Current Location: > Backpacks > Ruck/Cargo Packs > Tactical Advantage SOF Improved ALICE Ruck 90L Backpack Kit - U.S. Made
More Images Located Below Description
|Tactical Advantage SOF Improved ALICE Ruck 90L Backpack Kit - U.S. Made
Mfg: Tactical Advantage, Inc.
Mfg Part ID: TA-SOF-ALICE
Our Price: $524.95
Status: Stocked Item
This U.S. Made, Berry Compliant ruck utilizes the time tested and proven design of the original ALICE pack system and increases the capacity, comfort level and organizational ability to a level consistent with the needs of the modern U.S. war-fighter.
Fully Assembled Ruck Kit Includes:
(1) Main Pack Body
(1) Mesh-Backed Adjustable Shoulder Strap Assembly w/Sternum & Load Lifter Straps
(1) Mesh-Backed Pull Forward Adjustable Waist Belt
(1) DE 1606MC Gen. 2 Polymer Frame
Constructed of mil-specification materials including 500D water repellent Cordura, PU coated 400D pack cloth fabrics and ITW Nexus hardware.
• The exterior of the pack features 11 zippered pockets with tool pass through behind two of longer rear side pockets, one each left and right.
• The top lid features two zippered pockets, one each accessible from the back and front facing positions.
• The main top lid pocket features an internal zippered slot pocket.
• The top rear claymore sized pocket includes two internal flap pouches with elastic for securing clacker, tester and blasting wire or for securing (4) additional M4 30-round magazines.
• Two of the pouches and the flap lid feature MOLLE webbing faces.
• The main pack body features a double draw storm/expansion flap for greater cargo capacity and weather proofing.
• The main compartment also features a 4-way zipper on the top back for radio accessibility.
• The interior features a well designed radio cradle in addition to a dual 3L hydration compatible PU coated pack cloth slot style pocket with elastic top.
• Four lateral compression straps on the sides to stabilize the load.
• Two top flap securing/compression straps to further stabilize the load.
• Pull forward waist belt design for quick and easy adjust-ability.
• Fully adjustable shoulder straps with load stabilizers.
• Grab handles sewn into each side of the pack body for easy carry.
• Top grab handle is made of robust tubular webbing, triple bar tacked directly onto the frame for confident casualty extraction or exterior vehicle anchoring.
• Front of pack features a 2" x 10" loop side Velcro® strip for IFF or other ID patches.
Weight: 9lbs. 4ozs. (dimensional weight applies for shipment)
Main Compartment Capacity: 3,520 cu. inches
Total Exterior Pocket Capacity: 1,966 cu. inches
TOTAL OVERALL CAPACITY: 5,486 cu. inches (90 liters)
Below Measurements are seam edge to seam edge:
Main Compartment: 22"Hx16"Wx10"D (3,520 cu inches)
Exterior Pocket dimensions listed in order facing the front of the pack from left to right, top to bottom:
Pocket 1: 7.5"Hx6.0"Wx3.5"D (158 cu. inches)
Pocket 2: 7.5"Hx6.0"Wx3.5"D (158 cu. inches)
Pocket 3: 6.5"Hx4.0"Wx3.5"D (91 cu. inches)
Pocket 4: 9.5"Hx5.5"Wx3.5"D (183 cu. inches)
Pocket 5: 8.0"Hx10.5"Wx3.5"D (294 cu. inches) - MOLLE Webbing Face
Pocket 6: 9.0"Hx7.0"Wx3.5"D (220 cu. inches) - MOLLE Webbing Face
Pocket 7: 6.5"Hx4.0"Wx3.5"D (91 cu. inches)
Pocket 8: 9.5"Hx5.5"Wx3.5"D (183 cu. inches)
Pocket 9: 16.0"Hx6.0"Wx3.5"D (336 cu. inches)
Lid Pocket: 8.0"Hx10.5"Wx3.0"D (252 cu. inches) - MOLLE Webbing Face