Your Current Location: > Backpacks > Back Pack Accessories > 1606AC Airborne Assault 1606 AC USMC FILBE Pack Frame, MOLLE / ALICE Compatible
More Images Located Below Description
|1606AC Airborne Assault 1606 AC USMC FILBE Pack Frame, MOLLE / ALICE Compatible
Mfg: Eagle Industries
Mfg Part ID: 1606 AC
Our Price: $47.95
Status: Stocked Item
THE 1606AC FRAME IS COMPATIBLE WITH ALL STANDARD ISSUE ALICE PACKS AND MOLLE SHOULDER STRAP AND WAIST PAD ASSEMBLIES. THIS FRAME DOES NOT INTERFACE WELL WITH THE SDS LARGE MOLLE RUCK PACK BODY (THE DISCONTINUED 1606MM FRAME IS DESIGNED AS A MOLLE TO MOLLE INTERFACE REPLACEMENT).
The DEI #1606AC delivers these improvements, without compromise. The primary design advance is the re-curved load stabilizer bar that spans the wearer's shoulders. This bar cradles the load at the optimum balance point for lateral load stability while effectively distributing pressure over the shoulders and down to the hips. Because the stabilizer bar is located at the torsion node point created by the shoulders and hips twisting the frame in opposite directions while the wearer walks, the bar does not pitch the load side to side; the cradling ends of the bar only roll on the latitudinal axis.
The explanation here is rather complex; but, the concept is simple: if you twist the top of the frame one way, and the bottom of the frame the other way, at some point the two twisting actions cancel each other out. We put the stabilizer bar at that point.
• Compact & Lightweight - 28% lighter and 2" shorter than our #1603 frame while still stably supporting loads up to 200lbs
• Made from a new polymer for superior field durability
• The backward curving stabilizer bar design also creates ample room for the wearer's arms to move backward for improved range of arm motion
• Numerous attachment points as well as two built-in jam cleats.
• Impact resistant - capable of surviving 32 fps impacts with concrete fully loaded (120lbs)
• Available in multiple colors and NIR reflectivity grades - including tan, green, and black.
• Standard issue MOLLE Large shoulder and belt pad sets can be used with the #1606AC frame as well as other custom designed, mission specific, suspension systems.
NOTE: Additional images depict 1606AC frame with Specialty Defense Systems MOLLE II waist belt and enhanced shoulder strap assembly attached.
Actual Weight: 1 lb. 12 ozs. - CALCULATED SHIPPING FOR THIS ITEM INCLUDES A DIMENSIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE WHEN ADDED TO THE CART.
Coyote Brown 8465-01-600-7844