SITE NEWS AND PRODUCT UPDATES
- SAVE BIG! 50% OFF MSRP BAE Systems ECLiPSE Military Grade MOLLE Load Carriage System on sale through the month of February. Additional discounts on all ACU pattern. Sale begins NOW (27 JAN)!
- Coyote Brown Garmont Boots! All three models of Garmont Tactical Boots now shipping in AR670-1 compliant coyote brown.
- We have recently phased out Tactical Tailor 1000D gear and replaced with Fight Light 500D where available in coyote brown, multicam and Ranger green. We still have many 1000D items in stock and have incorporated the 500D/1000D fabric weight designators into product titles to reflect these changes in availability.
- NEW ARRIVAL: Eagle Industries Yote Hydration Pack in black are now in stock and shipping.
- NEW ARRIVAL: Eagle Industries A-III Packs in 1000D khaki and Eagle Industries A-III MOLLE Packs in 500D khaki are now in stock and shipping.
- BLACKHAWK CLOSEOUT SALE CONTINUES: All remaining Blackhawk Gear is on sale until gone. Tactical Advantage is discontinuing the complete Blackhawk Product Line in an ongoing effort to phase out all non-U.S. made goods this calendar year.
- NEW ARRIVAL: Eagle Industries Rhodesian Recon Vests in black are now in stock and shipping.
- WEB SITE UPDATE COMING! We are currently working with our web developer to make the site more mobile friendly and faster loading. There will be a few minor cosmetic changes and the functionality and concise search our customers have grown accustomed to will remain unchaged.
- NEW ARRIVALS:
Eagle Industries USMC FILBE Assault Packs in MULTICAM
Eagle Industries LE Plate Carrier in L/XL coyote brown
Eagle Industries Rhodesian Recon Vests without ALICE webbing in 500D or 1000D khaki are now in stock and shipping.
NSN SEARCH AVAILABLE: NSN numbers have been added to all product descriptions where applicable. Customers can now SEARCH products by NSN.
INVENTORY SUPPLY DISCLAIMER: Tactical Advantage, Inc. sources all inventory directly from the OEM manufacturer or their authorized distributors. We are not in the surplus business and do not purchase sub-standard or surplus gear from DRMO, flea markets, soldiers or any other procurement mechanism outside of our direct vendor supply chain.