SITE NEWS AND PRODUCT UPDATES
13 SEPT 2016 - SHOPPING CART & SHIPPING UPDATE: We have updated our shopping cart to a one page checkout and expanded available shipping options to better serve our customers. If you experience any issues or have questions please contact us. Thank you for your continued support.
- NEW ARRIVALS:
Eagle Industries Hand Warmers in coyote and multicam
Eagle Industries USMC FILBE Assault Packs in MULTICAM
Eagle Industries LE Plate Carrier in L/XL coyote brown
Eagle Industries Rhodesian Recon Vests without ALICE webbing in 500D or 1000D khaki are now in stock and shipping.
- BLACKHAWK CLOSEOUT SALE CONTINUES: All remaining Blackhawk Gear is on sale until gone. Tactical Advantage is discontinuing the complete Blackhawk Product Line in an ongoing effort to phase out all non-U.S. made goods this calendar year.
- BAE ECLiPSE DISTRIBUTORS WANTED: Tactical Advantage is seeking two U.S. distributors for the BAE ECLiPSE MOLLE product line. We are seeking a west coast distributor and a midwest/south region distributor. Interested parties please contact our Sales Department for more information.
- RESTOCKED: A large shipment of Tactical Tailor gear arrived today replenishing most of our stocked inventory items. Only a few items remain out of stock. The shipment also included some Bantam CCW bakcpacks in coyote brown.
- A limited number of multicam Eagle AERO Assault Vest Basic Kits and MMAC Multi Mission Amor Carriers are currently available for shipment in sizes S - XL.
- U.S. MADE EAGLE INDUSTRIES SHIPMENT ARRIVED: A large shipment of U.S. made gear in coyote brown and multicam to include A-III packs, Rhodesian Recon Vests, M4 Double Mag, M4 Quad Mag, M4 Six Mag, M4 Kydex Single Mag, M9 Kydex Single Mag and M9 Kydex Double Mag pouches has arrived and is now shipping. All drop down menus have been updated.
NSN SEARCH AVAILABLE: NSN numbers have been added to all product descriptions where applicable. Customers can now SEARCH products by NSN.
INVENTORY SUPPLY DISCLAIMER: Tactical Advantage, Inc. sources all inventory directly from the OEM manufacturer or their authorized distributors. We are not in the surplus business and do not purchase sub-standard or surplus gear from DRMO, flea markets, soldiers or any other procurement mechanism outside of our direct vendor supply chain.